My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 12 June 2014

Screaming Eagles‏

Saludos everyone!

Last week we had the 70 years anniversary since D-Day.

My offer to these fine young (at the time) men, who gave so much for the prosperity of the  future generations, are these small figures of US Paratroopers (Esci's Set US Paratroopers  - now sold by Italeri).








Have a great Thursday night everyone!

T.

24 comments:

  1. They look fantastic! Great colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alan! Khaki Grey is the mojo! :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice work. I recall buying several boxes of these many years before Band of Brothers ever existed, and when they were produced by Esci. I have no idea were they are now. If I could find them after seeing these, I may paint a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shoud do that, it will worth the try! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks John, wonderful figs aren't they?

      Delete
  4. Amazing detail on those figures Thanos. Great job !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John - the figures were crying out loud, painnt us our patches, paint us our patches! :)

      Delete
  5. Great job, Mr. T. The uniform patches are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job! Love the markings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not as good as your work Andrew, but, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great paras! I like it how you did the flag and badges on the arms!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete