My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 8 December 2010

A helping hand from the real world!


Προβολή μεγαλύτερου χάρτη

Good day everyone!

While searching the web for new ideas, I came up with the idea of using Google maps. I started 'walking' through various French cities to find places, town corners, town houses, anything actually that I could create in scale for my 'toys'!

Since my 'vita quotidiana' is full of things to do, my time for my hobby is limited to very few hours per week. That means that my hobby production rate is 1 house per week tops!

Thus, I decided to create a new section in my blog, the so-called W.I.P (Work in Progress), so as to share with you my ideas, and their tangible development and keep you informed about what happens through the windmills of my mind (nice song by the way)!

I hope you like my choice for this house.

T.

2 comments:

  1. A well researched model maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! You won´t find my house on google street..I got them to take it off...all you´ll see is a blur and at the side of that.....me sticking my finger up at them as they drove past :-D
    Good idea for research
    Greetings
    Paul

    ReplyDelete