My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Normandy's latest addition

Good day to everyone!

This is my latest addition to my Normandy Project. I tried to experiment my self a bit more this time, and I created something with a big window (as in a shop). I haven't written anything above it, because I still haven't decided what to write. Will search the web and find sth!

Hope you like it!

T.









1 comment:

  1. Boulangerie is always a sure thing. Very nice house

    ReplyDelete